Friday, April 5, 2013

Do you know how much I love you


Do you know how much I love you
No second passes I don’t see
Do you know that you are priceless
You mean everything to Me

I know your heart is breaking
But my love is unbreakable
I know your world is shaking
Cling to Me I am unshakable

I put your enemies to flight
I stop the terror in the night
There is no darkness only light
I am your victory
You mean everything to Me

Circumstance veils your tomorrow
But I’ve written your destiny
If only you would look in the mirror
And see the you in you I see
If you would know how much I love you
You mean everything to Me

TL Boehm
11/20/11

I usually am singing in choir on Sundays so I don't actually get to 'worship' - but this Sunday I was unable to sing on the platform due to a nasty cramp in my back that's been bothering me for over a week. So I sat out and wrote this.
When I was in my late teens and into my early twenties, I wrote all the time but now I usually am uninspired to write ryhming poetry. I just don't think along those lines. So this was a nice little surprise.
Just wanted to share. I'm not forlorn all the time. 

No comments: